Orchestral Trials and Freelancing
- BBC Concert Orchestra – Trial for Principal Trombone, 2017
- Royal Opera House of Covent Garden – Trial for Sub-Principal Trombone, 2013-2015
- BBC National Orchestra of Wales – Trial for 2nd Trombone, 2012-2013
- BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra – Trial for 2nd Trombone, 2012-2013
- Ulster Orchestra – Trial for Principal Trombone (No.2), 2011-2012
- English National Opera
- Royal Philharmonic Orchestra*
- Opera North
- The St. Petersburg Ballet Theatre*
- Sinfonia Cymru*
- Stavanger Symfoniorkester*
- Tonkünstler-Orchesters Niederösterreich
- Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra*
- Aurora Orchestra
- London Contemporary Orchestra
- Strictly Ballroom the Musical – Piccadilly Theatre, London – 2018
- Bat Out of Hell– London Coliseum run and Manchester Opera House run – 2017
- Show Boat – London’s West End run and Crucible Theatre, Sheffield run – 2015-2016
- Tiger Bay – Wales Millennium Centre – 2017
- The Thursford Christmas Spectacular– 2015, deputy in 2013 and 2014
- Shakespeare’s Globe – Richard II (2015), Othello (2015), Romeo and Juliet (2013)
- Deputy trombone on London’s West End and/or touring productions of:
- Follies (National Theatre, 2017), Aladdin (2017-2019), Everybody’s Talking About Jamie (2017-present), Young Frankenstein (2017), Matilda (2016-present), Annie (2016-2017, tour and West-End), Anything Goes (2015), Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (2015), Bugsy Malone (2015)
Pop and Commercial
- Muse, Bastille, Lorde, Sir Tom Jones, Michael Bublé, The Staves, Sir Robin Gibb, Rod Stewart, Alfie Boe, Public Service Broadcasting, The Hoosiers, Newton Faulkner, The Barr Brothers, The Walkmen, Old Dirty Brasstards, Hugh Padgham, Russell Watson, Oompah Brass, Professor Penguin.
- Commercial sessions at: Abbey Road, Air Lyndhurst Studios, BBC Maida Vale and Angel Studios.
- Riverside Brass – Founding Member
- London Chamber Brass – Founding Member
- Slide Project – International Trombone Association ‘Quartet Finalists’ in New York
- Jessop Primary School, Herne Hill, London – Resident trumpet teacher, 2015-present
- West Cork Music – Outreach with London Chamber Brass, 2014-2015
- Old Dirty Brasstards – Outreach, 2014-present
- Dyfed Young Composers – Riverside Brass as Quintet in Residence, 2014-2015
- Gustav Mahler Jugendorchester* (2012)
- European Union Youth Orchestra* (2011-2012)
- Aldeburgh World Orchestra* (2012)
- Castleton Festival Orchestra with Lorin Maazel* (2011)
- Royal College of Music Symphony Orchestra* (2007-2012)
- National Youth Orchestra of Great Britain* (2003-2007)
*indicates principal position
2011 – 2012
2011 – 2012
2007 – 2011
Master of Music degree with Distinction from the Royal College of Music. (AHRC Scholar)
Awarded a full scholarship and stipend from The Arts and Humanities Research Council in conjunction with the Royal College of Music, enabling study for a one year MMus. at the RCM.
Winner of a major Musicians Benevolent Fund award towards living costs during the study for an MMus. at the RCM.
Herbert Samuel Prize for Trombone (Royal College of Music award).
Bachelor of Music degree with First Class Honours from the Royal College of Music (Foundation scholar), Principal Study - Tenor Trombone
Diploma of Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music
The information contained in this CV is provided by the client of MAS.
MAS takes no responsibility for its accuracy.
Trombone, Alto Trombone, Bass Trombone, Bass Trumpet, Remote Recording