ViolinViola, Mandolin, PianoWebsite
- Keep Fit for Violinists - keepfitviolin.com
- St George’s Chamber Orchestra (www.sgco.co.uk) – Leader/Fixer
- Ulster Orchestra
- Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra
- Royal Liverpool Philharmonic
- Milton Keynes City Orchestra
- Orquestra Nacional do Porto
- Birmingham Opera for Graham Vick’s production of King Idomeneo- 2008
- Opera Group for Kurt Weill’s Street Scene (winner of the Evening Standard’s award for best musical) at the Young Vic & on tour-2008
- Presteigne Festival Orchestra
- London Gala Orchestra
- Bath Philharmonia
- Brandenburg Sinfonia (Bob Porter)
- Royal Ballet Sinfonia (Birmingham Royal Ballet).
- Member and co-leader Phantom of the Opera (West End - Original Production)
- Deputy Leader Marguerite (West End)
- Deputy Leader Oliver (on tour)
- Cool Music (Gareth Griffiths)
- Accord Music (Maurice Cambridge)
- Music Solutions (Sylvia Addison)
- John Wilson Orchestra
- Haydn and Martinu’s Sinfonia Concertantes on tour with the Orquestra Nacional do Porto in November 2009.
- Conducting debut with SGCO in October 2008- last minute stand-in for a performance of Copland’s Clarinet Concerto with Jon Carnac. Full conducting debut in May 2011.
- Recent solo performances included Mozart’s Sinfonia Concertante with Edward Vanderspar, Mozart violin concerto in A and Beethoven’s violin concerto with St George’s Chamber Orchestra, and recitals on the violin, viola and piano.
- CD for Persephone Books in 2000 broadcast by Radio 3 & Classic FM, described by Classic FM magazine as ‘playing of grace and zest’. All 2000 CDs sold.
- Hogarth String Quartet (Andrew Haveron, Jessamy Boyd & Andrew Skrimshire) 1997-9; Wigmore Hall Recital 1999; Winner of South East Arts (SEMS).
- Violist in SGCO String Quartet.
- Scholar at Royal College of Music with Itzhak Rashkovsky. Piano joint 1st study
- Top Music Scholar at Winchester College: 86-91.Member of Pro Corda: 81-91
- Countess of Munster 90 & 95, Ian Fleming, Worshipful Company of Musicians
- Orchestral Leadership, Montgomerie, Hirsch, Menges and Dove prizes at RCM
- Unanimous Winner, Northern Region of BBC Young Musician of the Year 1992
The information contained in this CV is provided by the client of MAS.
MAS takes no responsibility for its accuracy.
Violin, Violin & Viola