- Orchestra of the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden – appointed to the orchestra at the age of twenty-three
- John Wilson Orchestra
- Sinfonia of London
- National Symphony Orchestra
- Orchestra Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia, Valencia
- Principal viola with Orpheus Sinfonia
- Principal viola with London Firebird Orchestra
- Chamber music partners have included Thomas Carrol, Frans Helmerson, Vasko Vassilev and Maxim Vengerov
- Performed live on BBC Radio 3 as part of the BBC Proms launch in 2015
- Festival appearances include AIMS Solsona 2016-19, Encuentro de Musica y Academia de Santander 2018, Lucca Classical Festival 2019 and the Alderney Chamber Music Festival
- Member of the National Youth Orchestra for three years
- Batchelor of Music with first class honours from the Royal College of Music. Began a masters in Performance at the RCM as a ‘South Square Trust Award Holder’ but left after one year to join the Orchestra of the Royal Opera House
- Twice selected to play in Wigmore Hall as both a chamber musician and soloist as part of the Royal College of Music ‘String Showcase’
- Masterclasses with Nobuko Imai, Maxim Rysanov, Tabea Zimmerman and Pinchas Zukerman
The information contained in this CV is provided by the client of MAS.
MAS takes no responsibility for its accuracy.