- BBC Symphony Orchestra - including no.3
- English Chamber Orchestra - including co-principal.
- London Contemporary Orchestra - co-principal 'cello
- London Chamber Orchestra
- London Telefilmonic Orchestra (Levine Andrade) - including principal
- Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
- Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra - including co-principal
- Symphony Orchestra of India including principal in Rossini’s William Tell Overture
- Brahms' Double Concerto with Andrew Harvey and the Orchestra of the City conducted by Christopher Hopkins
- Haroon Mirza’s ‘Lola’ – solo ‘cello
- Debussy 'Cello Sonata at King's Place
- Burton-Bradstock Festival including Bach Flute Sonata in E minor with Michael Cox
- Mendelssohn Octet with Dmitri Sitkovetsky in Mumbai, India
- Mercury Quartet including tours to Romania and Switzerland in 2014
- Ossian Ensemble
- Pythagoras Ensemble
- Tre Voci ‘Cello Trio with concerts in Aldeburgh, Aalesund, Hay-on-Wye, King’s Place (London), Malmo, Manchester, Oslo and the Royal College of Music in 2014.
- ‘Ship of Theseus’ (film) - solo ‘cellist including improvisation
- Blackberry advert - solo ‘cello
- Howard Goodall’s ‘How Music Works’ (Channel Four) - ‘Dido’s Lament’
- Transcription of Mecano’s ‘Hijo de la Luna’ for Monserrat Caballe’s final concert at Madrid Arena
- CYM - ‘cello, harmony and general musicianship tutor
- Marryat Players String Orchestra - ‘cello and chamber music coach
- Mercury Quartet - workshops for the composers of the Bucharest Conservatoire
- Ossian Ensemble - workshops for RCM composers
- Pro Corda - chamber music and composition tutor
- RCM Composers' Workshops - fixer and 'cellist for ensemble in residence at the RCM involving 4 workshops and 2 concerts per year of works by Masters students
- Sound and Music Summer Course - composition tutor
- 2009: RCM. Full scholarship awarded for two years’ Composition Masters with Jonathan Cole.
- 2004 – 2008: GSMD. Dual principal study in 'Cello & Composition. ‘Cello professor – Oleg Kogan. Composition professors – Julian Philips and Richard Baker. B.Mus awarded 2008.
- 2002 – 2004: Purcell School. Tim Stevenson Prize for Composition 2003. Orchestral Composition Prize 2004.
- 1999 – 2002: Royal Grammar School, Guildford (music scholar). Musician of the Year Award 2002, Composition Prize 2002.
The information contained in this CV is provided by the client of MAS.
MAS takes no responsibility for its accuracy.