The Utility Warehouse provides over 400,000 customers throughout the UK with substantial savings on a wide range of utility services including home phone, mobiles, broadband, gas, electricity and non-geographic numbers.
The Utility Warehouse Discount Club is operated by Telecom Plus PLC, a major British company, listed on the London Stock Exchange. Telecom Plus was named ‘Company of the Year’ at the PLC Awards in 2009 and was also named Best Telecommunications PLC at the UK Stock Market Awards in 2011 and 2012. The company has received glowing endorsements in the national press and consistent praise from the UK’s leading independent consumer magazine.
If you switch four or more services to the Utility Warehouse (from Gas, Electricity, Home Phone, Internet and Mobile), you could benefit from the following ‘Gold Status’ member benefits:
- ‘Double the Difference’ price promise – a guarantee you’ll save money when you switch to the Utility Warehouse, or they’ll give you back Double the Difference
- 10% Extra Discount on your energy – get 10% off the total cost of the energy you use in your first year
- £200 to help you switch – use it towards early termination fees charged by your current suppliers
- Broadband from only £2.99 a month – for your first nine months
- Free ‘Peak Saver’ option – unlimited free ‘anytime’ calls to UK landline numbers, potentially saving you hundreds of pounds!
- Free calls to mobiles – unlimited free ‘anytime’ calls to Utility Warehouse mobiles from your landline
- Free international calls – unlimited free ‘anytime’ calls from your landline to Australia, Canada, China, Hong Kong, France, Germany, Italy, Israel, Spain and the USA
- Huge savings on new phone lines – get a new line for as little as £24
- Premium Smartphone – with no upfront fee when you take Mobile as a fifth service (or £50 off the upfront cost of an iPhone 5, 4S or Samsung Galaxy S III).
- Fair usage policy applies to ‘unlimited’ free calls. Charges, terms and conditions apply.
For full details of Gold Status benefits see www.basslinebills.co.uk
Here is a link to a short video explaining the business opportunity: