Instruments taught: Trumpet; Horn; Trombone; Tuba
Areas taught in: Central London, Clapham and South West London
Teaching venue: Student’s home
Charges: £35/hour, £30/45mins, £25/30mins
Ability and age range taught: All abilities, All Ages
DBS Certified: Yes
Brief summary of teaching qualifications/experience:
Employment history (chronological order from start dates):
Private Music Teaching (February 2014 - Present)
- Private general music tuition to students ranging from complete beginners to grade 8 and from 6 years and up.
Park High School (September 2014 – July 2018)
- Brass teacher. Ages from 11-18, included taster days for year 7's to try the trumpet and trombone.
Hendon Music Centre (September 2015 – December 2018)
- Brass teacher on Saturday mornings. Conductor of the beginner brass ensemble, which is a group for complete beginners ages 7 and up.
Durston House Independent Boys Day School (January 2016 – March 2016)
- One term maternity cover for trumpet lessons at a private prep school, ages 7-12.
Queen’s College London (April 2016 – Present)
- Brass teacher working with girls from aged 11-18. Have taught tuba, trombone, horn, and trumpet, from beginner to diploma standard.
Priestmead Primary School (September 2016 – September 2017)
- Trumpet Teacher working with children in individual and group lessons.
Educational Outreach Work
- Philharmonia Orchestra outreach projects including ‘Orchestra Unwrapped’, ‘Virtual Orchestra’ and ‘Folk-Classical Fusion’
- Royal Philharmonic Orchestra family concerts
- Wolverhampton Music Service brass workshop day with London Metropolitan Brass (leader)
- Jackdaws award-winning ‘Year of Brass’ project, workshops with Onyx Brass
- The Musician’s Company outreach workshops (leader)
- Royal Academy of Music ‘Open Academy’ workshops
To send a teaching enquiry to this player, please call or email us
The information contained in this advert is provided by the client of MAS.
MAS takes no responsibility for its accuracy.
Trumpet, Cornet, Flugelhorn, Natural Trumpet, Piccolo Trumpet
London Metropolitan Brass