Violin & Viola
- MMus in Solo Performance at the Royal Northern College of Music – Distinction 2011-2013
- BMus in Academic Music at the University of Birmingham – 2:1 2007-22010
- Studied with: Pavel Fischer 2011-2013 (RNCM) & Krysia Osostowicz 2008-2011 (GSMD)
- Tutti 2nd violin trial with the Philharmonia Orchestra (January-October 2015), including tours to France, Switzerland and Spain. Now a regular extra
- Hallé Orchestra extra
- Opera North extra
- Manchester Concert Orchestra extra
- Experience scheme with the BBC Philharmonic (2012-13)
- Student orchestral experience includes RNCM String Ensemble Principal, Symphony, Chamber and Opera Orchestras, and CBSO Youth Orchestra principal
- Viola player in the Florian Quartet - concerts throughout the UK including Prussia Cove, St Martin-in-the-Fields and the Bridgewater Hall
- Guest numerous times with the Dante Quartet
- Duo recitals with the Phantasy Duo (Violin/ viola and Cello) and the Symmetry Duo (violin and viola).
- Attended Pro Corda – the National School for Young Chamber Music Players
- Recitals throughout Britain as well as in Sweden, France and Belgium
- Concerto performances – Mozart Concerto in G major with the Callington Orchestra, Mendelssohn Violin Concerto with the Kassier Chamber Orchestra, ‘The Lark Ascending’ with the Rutland Sinfonia and the Cornwall Youth Orchestra
- Recent masterclasses include Midori Goto, Giovanni Guizzi, Boris Kuschnir, and Gerard Poulet
Coaching and Outreach
- Coach on MusicWorks
- Chamber Music coach at the Purcell School for Musicians
- Coached University of Birmingham Orchestra violin section and Cornwall Youth Orchestra Viola section.
- Member of the Live Music Now scheme
- Outreach projects include Sound of Science ‘Polar Explore’, introducing children to classical music and phenomenal footage of the polar regions, a Britten-Pears project creating an App for children based on Britten’s Young Person’s Guide to the Orchestra, several tours of Special Educational Needs Schools in England and work in Kenya with the charity 'Music for Kenya'
For references please contact:
The information contained in this CV is provided by the client of MAS.
MAS takes no responsibility for its accuracy.
Violin & Viola, Viola, Violin