Instrument(s) taught: Violin, Viola, Theory, Piano accompaniment
Areas taught in: Highgate, Archway, Crouch End, Muswell HIll
Teaching venue (teacher’s home, student’s home etc.): Student’s Home
Charges: £25/half hour lesson
Ability and age range taught: Beginner to Grade 8 - All ages
Brief summary of teaching qualifications/experience:
I have fifteen years teaching experience; teaching violin, viola, theory and piano to students ranging in age from 4 years to adults. I have taught in private schools in Australia and the UK, music services in London as well as running my own private teaching studio. Many of my students have successfully sat ABRSM, Trinity and AMEB exams.
- University of Tasmania – Conservatorium of Music - Master of Music (Violin Performance) 2009
- Queensland Conservatorium of MusicCompleted Bachelor of Music with First Class Honours in Performance (Violin). GPA: 6.39 (out of 7) 2004 – 2007
- Violin – Diploma – AMusA (AMEB – Australian Music Examinations Board) 2001
- Piano – AMusA (AMEB) 2001
- Theory/Musicianship – Grade 6 (AMEB) 2001
- Viola – Grade 8 (AMEB) 2000
The information contained in this advert is provided by the client of MAS.
MAS takes no responsibility for its accuracy.