Violin & ViolaOrchestral Experience
- Philharmonia Orchestra (tutti 2nd violin trial)
- BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra (2nd violin no 4 extra, tutti 1st violin trial)
- Multistory Orchestra, (numbered work, occasionally leading)
- Hallé Orchestra (1st violin regular extra)
- Britten Sinfonia
- Opera North
- Manchester Camerata
- CBSO viola extra
- London Concertante
- Brandenburg Sinfonia
- London Musical Arts Orchestra
- Violist in the Florian Quartet
- Member of Echo Chamber Live
- Member of the Fortescue Duo (Violin/ viola/ guitar with cello and viol)
- Member of the Lantivet Duo (violin and piano)
- Plays with 12 Ensemble and Phaedra Ensemble
- Guest appearances with Dante Quartet, Ruisi Quartet, Zelkova Quartet and Aurea Quartet.
- Recitals throughout Britain as well as in Sweden, France and Belgium.
- Concerto performances – Mozart Concerto in G major with the Callington Orchestra, Mendelssohn Violin Concerto with the Kassier Chamber Orchestra, ‘The Lark Ascending’ with the Rutland Sinfonia and the Cornwall Youth Orchestra.
- Masterclasses with Midori Goto, Giovanni Guizzi, Boris Kuschnir, James Boyd, Catherine Manson, Alban Berg Quartet, and Gerard Poulet.
- Member of the Live Music Now scheme.
- Two outreach tours to Kenya (Oct 2015, Jan 2017)
- Residency in a Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) for children who are not in school due to behavioural problems (2015-16)
- Multistory Orchestra, helping school children create their own music and creating Living Programme Notes to make music more accessible for new listeners. (2011-2018)
- Violin teacher for Play For Progress, a charity providing musical education for unaccompanied refugee minors.
- Chamber Music Coach for Dartington Summer School (August 2017)
- Coach for MusicWorks (2015-17)
2011-13 MMus in Solo Performance at the Royal Northern College of Music, Distinction
2007-10 BMus in Academic Music at the University of Birmingham, 2:1
Pavel Fischer (RNCM) 2011-13
Krysia Osostowicz (GSMD) 2008- 11
The information contained in this CV is provided by the client of MAS.
MAS takes no responsibility for its accuracy.
Violin & Viola, Viola, Violin