ORCHESTRAL EXPERIENCE includes:
- Northern Ballet Theatre orchestra
- Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra
- Iceni Orchestra
- All Saints Orchestra
- Aurelian Ensemble
- Orion Chamber Orchestra
- Hertfordshire Chamber Orchestra
- Covent Garden Chamber Orchestra
- Orchester der Landesregierung Nordrhein Westfalen (FRG)
- Various one off professional freelance orchestras
- Brent Opera
- Opera for All
- Hemel Hempstead and other Theatre Companies
- Solo flute RAF Presidents band
Television and Radio broadcasts:
BBC 1, Mexican Television, Yorkshire Television. BBC Radio Solent, Austrian Radio, Canadian Radio, Mexican Radio, Melody Radio and a Platform Live Recital on Classic FM ).
CD recordings: 2 solo CDs “What Katie did” (1992), “Invocation” (1998) and experience of commercial recording work.
Solo and chamber
- Recitals in London and the South East
- Appeared in Born Free gala concert and Royal estate workers concert
- All Keyed Up flute Quartet
- Soloist with North London Philharmonia, Caledonian Symphony Orchestra, Winchmore Strings, Academic Festival Orchestra of London, Berwang Strings
- Worked as guest artist on Cunard Countess and Royal Princess
PRIZES AND AWARDS
Hampshire County Council Intermediate Exhibition for Flute, Voice and Piano
Full Bursary, Victoria Conservatory of Music (Canada) for flute tuition.
W.S.Lloyd Webber Performance Prize.
Freedom of City of London for Services to Music
Sir Jack/Lady Lyons Performance Scholarship
The information contained in this CV is provided by the client of MAS.
MAS takes no responsibility for its accuracy.
Flute, Alto Flute, Bass Flute, Eb Flute, Flute d'Amore, Piccolo