- 2003- Principal Second violin of the Irish Chamber Orchestra
- 2010: Offered Principal 1st Violin-position (no 3), Northern Sinfonia
- 1996-2003 Principal Second violin of the Deutsche Kammerakademie (German Chamber Academy)
- Welsh National Opera - Assistant Leader
- Kammerphilharmonie Amadé - Co-Concert Master
- The Hallé - Principal 2nd and no 2, 3 and 4 1st violin
- Northern Sinfonia - Principal 2nd
- Scottish Chamber Orchestra - no 3 1st Violin
- BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra - Principal 2nd
- Scottish Ensemble
- English National Opera
- Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
- Mainzer Kammerorchester
- South African National Symphony Orchestra
- Transvaal Philharmonic Orchestra
- Chamber recitals in the UK and Ireland with Anthony Marwood, Jörg Widmann, Isabelle van Keulen and ICO principals.
- Other chamber performances include Kettles Yard, Cambridge and appearances at the City of London, Chichester, Shannon International, Ryedale, Keswick, International Danube-, Via Musica and St. Endellion festivals.
- Frequent appearances as soloist with the Irish Chamber Orchestra, amongst others the world premiere of Elaine Agnew’s Concerto for Two Violins in July 2005. Subsequent 8-concert tour in September 2005.
- Appearances as soloist in the UK and South Africa.
- As member of the “European Music Project” a CD-production for Schott edition/Wergo, recordings for Bavarian Radio, and live CD-recording of works by Schoenberg and Schrecker in their original, solo versions.
- Chamber recitals in Germany, South America (for the German “Goethe-Institut”) and South Africa. Recordings for West German Radio.
- 2012- Teaching violin at the Royal Welsh College of Music
- 2004- Tutor for Violin and Chamber Music at the Sage, Gateshead
- 2008- Under-, Postgraduate teaching: Durham University, University of Limerick
- 2008- Teacher at ConCorda Chamber Music course, Ireland
- 2010 Coaching 1st and 2nd violins: Britten-Pears Orchestra
- Directing, coaching and mentoring: University of Limerick’s Academos
- Full string section coaching: Durham University Orchestra
- Sectional coaching: Cardiff University Orchestra
- 1993 B Mus (performing art), 1995 B Mus Honores (perf.), 2005 M Mus (perf.) (all with distinction) awarded by the University of Pretoria, South Africa. Violin studies with Alan Solomon.
- Further study with Winfried Rademacher at the “Hochschule für Musik Trossingen”; and with Charles-André Linale at the “Hochschule für Musik Köln” and the “Hogeschool voor de Kunste, Utrecht”. Postgraduate Diploma awarded in 2000.
- Masterclasses with Christian Altenburger, Eugene Fodor. Private lessons with Ana Chumachenko
The information contained in this CV is provided by the client of MAS.
MAS takes no responsibility for its accuracy.