- London Philharmonic Orchestra
- City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra
- The Orchestra of Welsh National Opera
- Northern Ireland Opera
- Northern Ballet Sinfonia
- Manchester Camerata
- City of London Sinfonia
- The Multi-Story Orchestra
- London Concert Orchestra
- Nevill Holt Opera Orchestra
- Arctic Philharmonic Orchestra Norway
- Orchestra Of the Swan
- Brighton Philharmonic
- Royal Opera House: Young Artists‘ Programme (Principal Second)
- Southbank Sinfonia – Member 2006 (including Principal Second)
- Southbank Sinfonia ‘Side by Side’ Schemes with; Academy of St Martin in the Fields, BBC Concert and Symphony Orchestras, Royal Opera House, Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment.
- BBC Concert Orchestra Mentor Scheme
- Britten-Pears Orchestra
- TCM Symphony/Chamber Orchestras
- RNCM Symphony/Chamber/Opera Orchestras
- Hochschule Fur Musik Symphony Orchestra, Leipzig – Principal Second
CHAMBER AND SOLO EXPERIENCE
- Chamber Music Concerts at Anghiari Music Festival (Italy), Crear (Scotland), Linbury Studio (ROH) with Southbank Ensembles.
- Featured in Queen: The Story of Bohemian Rhapsody BBC Documentary (Quirke Quartet).
- Premiere String Quartet and Capital String Quartet regular violinist
- Quirke Quartet Featured in RNCM Chamber Quartet Festival.
- Solo performance of Beethoven Romances in G/F Major at 2006 Anghiari Festival, Italy.
- The Kooks, Girls Aloud, Katherine Jenkins, Paul Potts
- Trinity College of Music – Postgraduate Diploma (2004-2005)
- The Royal Northern College of Music-Bmus Hons (2000-2004)
- Hochschule Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Leipzig-Erasmus Scholar (2002-2003)
- Gina McCormack, Benedict Holland, Mariana Sirbu
Awards and Prizes
- Barbarolli Chamber Music Competition: First Prize
- Cavatina Chamber Music Competition: Highly Commended
The information contained in this CV is provided by the client of MAS.
MAS takes no responsibility for its accuracy.