- BBC Concert Orchestra – Trial (February - July 2015).
- City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra
- Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
- Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra
- Royal Northern Sinfonia- extra list
- London Concert Orchestra
Freelance Work with the following organisations:
- A40 Concert Orchestra
- Arch Sinfonia
- Blackheath Halls Opera
- Da Vinci Players
- Epsom Playhouse band.
- Eroica Ensemble
- Genesis Chorale
- Guildford Opera
- Jubilee Opera Orchestra
- Larkhill Choral Society
- Marylebone Camerata
- Multi-Storey Orchestra
- Opera Prelude
- Orpheus Sinfonia (Freelance Leader)
- St Martin of Tours Orchestra
- The Little Orchestra
- Wandsworth Symphony Orchestra
- Wolsey Orchestra, Suffolk (Freelance Leader)
- Freelance Leader and 1st violin coach of the New Cambridge Symphony Orchestra (Summer 2013).
- Britten-Pears Orchestra (2012 - 2015).
- Aldeburgh World Orchestra (2012).
- London Sinfonietta Side-by-Side project (2014)
- Britten Sinfonia Side-by-Side project (2014)
- Royal Academy Sainsbury’s Soloists Ensemble (2014-2015)
- Royal Academy Symphony Orchestra, Opera, String Orchestra, Musical Theatre production – Leader (2011-2015)
- National Youth Orchestra of Great Britain - Leader and Co-Leader (2009-2011).
- Junior Guildhall Symphony Orchestra and String Ensemble - Leader (2008-2009).
- University of London Symphony Orchestra (2012)
- London Mahler Orchestra. (2012)
- Chetham’s Symphony Orchestra - Leader (2009-2011).
- Leader of the Suffolk Youth Orchestra and other Suffolk county ensembles (2000-2007).
- Member of the National Children’s Orchestra of Great Britain (2003-2007).
- Received work experience with Lyn Fletcher - Leader of the Hallé Orchestra, Manchester. (2011).
- Solo artist with The Concordia Foundation (Commenced 2015).
- Guest violinist with Ensemble Mirage.
- Former 1st violinist of the Stella Quartet that held a Chamber Music Fellowship at the Royal Academy of Music (2015-2016).
- Solo concerto appearances with the Arch Sinfonia, London Graduate Orchestra, Lavenham Sinfonia and Wolsey Orchestra. (2011-2014)
- Current peripatetic and chamber music teacher at Queens College, London (2016-).
- Chamber music coach at the annual Cambridge Suzuki Young Musicians Summer Workshop (2014-).
- Former peripatetic violin and viola teacher at Ipswich High School for Girls, Suffolk (2014-2016).
- Regular outreach and educational work for Brent and Camden music services, Wigmore Hall Learning, Open Academy, Spitalfields Music and Vital Arts.
- Completing an LRAM (violin teaching).
- Casual violin teacher with ForeSound Music, London.
- Private violin teacher, London.
- BMus (hons) 1st class in Violin Performance, Royal Academy of Music (2011-2015).
- Teachers – Professor Tomotada Soh and visiting Professor of Music, Maxim Vengerov.
- Chetham’s School of Music, Long Millgate, Manchester, M3 1SB. (2009-2011).
- A Levels: English (A*) History (A) Music (A*).
- Junior Department of the Guildhall School of Music and Drama, Silk Street, London EC2Y8DT (2004-2009).
- Member of the music hub ‘Aldeburgh Young Musicians’, Aldeburgh Music, Snape Maltings, Snape, IP171SP (2006-2010).
- Studied the Suzuki Method from the age of 3-10yrs.
- Jo Cole
- Tomotada Soh
The information contained in this CV is provided by the client of MAS.
MAS takes no responsibility for its accuracy.