- Opera North - Principal Viola No. 2 trial
- Manchester Camerata - Viola No. 3 trial, including principal
- Royal Opera House
- London Symphony Orchestra
- Philharmonia Orchestra
- Faust Ensemble - principal
- London Musical Arts Orchestra - principal
- London Contemporary Orchestra
- Oxford Philomusica
- Marylebone Camerata
- Orchestra Europa
- Canterbury Choral Society
- Opera de Bauge, France
- Baton Rouge Symphony Orchestra, USA
- Louisiana Symphonietta, USA - co principal
- COOL Music
- Arts Symphonic
- London Metropolitan Orchestra
- LSO String Experience Scheme
- Viola principal of K12- British representatives from major English Conservatories
- Performance at the 3rd Festival of Polish Music, Krakow
- Royal College of Music Symphony Orchestra – also as a principal. Involving conductors such as: Bernard Haitink, Sir Roger Norrington and Vladimir Jurowski
- Royal Academy of Music Symphony Orchestra – also as a principal. Involving conductors such as Sir Colin Davis, Mark Elder and Terry Fisher.
- Muse Piano Quintet
- RCM Richard Carne Junior Fellowship (2011 – 2013)
- Park Lane Group Young Artists Programme (2011 – 2012)
- Concerts at St Martin in the Fields, St James Piccadilly, RAH Elgar Room, Southbank Centre, Parry Room
- Concurs Josep Mirabent I Magrans' in Sitges/Barcelona chamber music competition ' – 2nd Prize(2010)
- Kallisto String Quartet
- Ysaÿe String Quartet Academy in Paris
- Concerts at Superior Conservatoire, Paris, Festival de Forests, St Martin in the Fields, St James Piccadilly, RAH Elgar Room, Parry Room
- RCM String Quartet Prize and the London Inter College Quartet Competition - First Prize (2010)
- Quintet performance with the Badke Quartet at the Kings Place
- St John Smith Square, London
- Banstead Arts Festival, Banstead
- POSK Polish Centre for Arts, London
- Santander Music Festival, Spain
- St Mary’s Church, Aylesbury
- Royal College of Music, London - RCM Scholar (2009-2011)
- Masters of Music in Viola Performance
- Royal Academy of Music, London - RAM Scholar
- Bachelor of Music in Viola Performance & LRAM (2005-2009)
- Louisiana State University Music School (LSU Scholar), USA - Year in, viola performance 2004-2005
Professors: Lawrence Power, Andriy Viytovych, Martin Outram and Yuko Inoue
- Constant & Kit Lambert Award provided by the Worshipful Company of Musicians.
- Second Prize at Theodore Holland Viola Prize at RAM.
- Scholarship award Crescendum Est-Polonia.
- Semi final at the 13th International Brahms Competition in Portschach, Austria.
- Scholarship award of Bielsko-Biala city for exceptional artists.
- Royal Academy of Music entrance scholarship.
- Scholarship award at Louisiana State University, Music School.
- “Fine Arts Award” at Interlochen Arts Camp
- First place at the National Viola Competition Duszniki-Zdroj, Poland
The information contained in this CV is provided by the client of MAS.
MAS takes no responsibility for its accuracy.